Southside's Mission Statement
Southside's Belief Statements
- We believe our school is a safe place where students feel comfortable.
- We believe that parents should be actively involved in the education of their children.
- We believe that positive self-esteem is fundamental to the learning process.
- We believe in the development of self-discipline and student responsibility.
- We believe students should be encouraged to explore a variety of interests in the Southside Middle School's academic and activity programs.
- We believe that students possess the ability to be successful in academic and social situations.
- We believe that all students should learn to the best of their abilities.
- We believe that students have the ability to approach problem solving with an open mind, healthy skepticism and persistence.
- We believe that students have the ability to act thoughtfully and appropriately in the community.
- We believe that students should be active participants in the learning process.